Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cards for Toos





I made a whole set of cards for Toos and Cafe Paris. I'm posting them small, but if you want to see them bigger, just click on them. She asked for 25 cards and I made 27 (oops), and I also made a box for them.
This is split into 2 posts because I can only add 5 pics max to a post or so it seems.
The basic colours used are Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard and a bit of Sage Shadow. I used retired Designer Series Paper and thus the retired cs colours as well. I gold embossed the Eiffel tower and left blanks for her to write her own greeting. I also used miscellaneous non-SU stuff and various retired embellishments. I also used various embossing folders and the Big Shot and a bunch of punches. If you're curious about specifics - just email or leave a comment.
I hope Toos likes these!

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog