Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Scott!


It was Scott's BD yesterday and this is the card I made him. The style is a joy fold card.
I took the colours for it from peacock feathers - the colours are Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy, Early Expresso, More Mustard and Brushed Gold. I used lots of smooch spritz - Vanilla and Log Cabin and I also used Smooch Illuminate top coat. I used markers as well as an Aquapainter to colour the image. The stamp set is nature's nest and the wheel is called Textured. I stamped the main image in Black Stazon on Watercolour Paper. All products are available in the Stampin' Up! catalogue.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog