Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In Paris!


This is a card I've made for the owner of Cafe Paris. There will be several with variations. For this one I used More Mustard Cardstock as the base. Choc. Chip for the mat. And Retired Really Rust and Sage Shadow for the other mats. The Designer Paper is also retired.
The stamp set is Artistic Etchings and it is Gold embossed. The sentiment is computer generated. I used one of the little library clips, they're so cute! I also used the Scallop edge punch and some non-SU gold paper.
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

1 comment:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog