Monday, May 4, 2009

A Rose for Mom


This is my mother's day card for my Mom. I'm going to get it sent away asap. The base is Certainly Celery and it's texture with the small dots Texturz Plate. The Top Note shape is one of the papers in a Taste of Textiles - isn't it beautiful? The sentiment is stamped on a scallop oval of the same paper as the top note so it's hard to see. The rose from Fifth Avenue Floral is embossed with white embossing powder and then watercoloured - it's a really neat technique. If you can believe it I used Cameo Coral to paint the rose! The sentiment is stamped in Regal Rose and I think it matches. The Certainly Celery leaves were made with the SU Sizzlet Little Leaves. The ribbon is from Sale A Bration but you could easily use the 5/8" Green Grosgrain ribbon instead. I hope my Mom likes this card!

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog