Sunday, May 3, 2009



Here's a birthday card I did for my minister. She loves to garden so I had to make sure there was some reference to that on the card. I used the Big Shot and Embosslits for the flowers, Rhinstone brads, Little Leaves sizzlet, Sincere Salutations Stamp set, Blooms and Bulbs wheel, Watercolour vine wheel, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, Coluzzle, Baja Breeze textured cardstock & ink and Cameo coral cardstock & ink. I embossed the seed pkgs with white and then sponged the two inks over top. The inside of the card is a 7 flower pop up but I didn't take a picture of it! D'oh! It looked really neat, I'll have to do another one.

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog