Sunday, May 31, 2009


Here's the second card I made. The base is Textured Baja Breeze cardstock. I'm trying to use up some of my 'in colour' stuff because it's retiring the end of next month. I also used Kiwi Kiss, Barely Banana and Whisper White CS.
The Big Shot Daisies #2 is such a pretty die, I don't know why I didn't order it sooner! The other die I used is the Swirly Decorative Strip die. The centres of the flowers are sponged with Barely Banana ink and a Large half back pearl is in the centre. I also used some Kiwi Kiss ink.
I hope you like my cards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one!
Karisa

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog