Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sneak Peek

This card is made with a stamp set from the new catalogue (coming out in July). It's a level 3 Hostess set called "Kind and Caring Thoughts". I just love it! This card base is Regal Rose (I know another pink card! What can I say, I like pink!!). I used Whisper White and stamped the images in Regal Rose and Old Olive. Then I stamped the Greeting on a piece of Velum Paper and embossed it with gold embossing powder. The Velum is attached over top of the Whisper White with Rose Red brads (from the Rich Regal collection). I hope you like this new set as much as I do!
Happy Stamping!
Joanne

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog