Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trendy Trees


Here's a cute card done with a new set I got. Trendy Trees need a stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placements right (and I still didn't to a perfect job! LOL). I used the Big Shot and the Impressions Plate from SU Backgrounds 1. Then I added little dots where the diamonds touch. The colours on this card are Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Close to Cocoa (same colour inks). These colours were a colour challenge on Splitcoast the other day so I had to give it a try - Kinda fallish though don't ya think? The other set I used on this is the Hostess set Darling Dots - I think I'm going to use it more often - it's cute!! I hope my friend likes this card!

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog