Friday, March 6, 2009

I did some shading with markers for this one and took the colour combo from that. Dear Friend is a level one hostess gift that has some pretty flower images. (I coloured them all and will have to upload them sometime - after I make them into cards!) I used the Big Shot texturz plate SU backgrounds #1 for the So Saffron base of the card. The other cardstock colours are Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Cameo coral and Old Olive. I used those colour markers plus Barely Banana, Only Orange and Ruby Red. The sentiment, which is from Trendy Trees is stamped in Cameo Coral. Oh, ya, I almost forgot I used the Eyelet Border and Scallop Edge punches. I'm giving this card to a friend who helped me clean up after club a couple weeks ago (ya, I'm late but I think she won't mind). I hope she likes it!! All products are Stampin' Up! and can be found in the Spring/Summer Idea Book and catalogue 2009.
If you need a catalogue, email me at joannemurrayatsaskteldotnet (change the word at to an at sign and dot to a period - I've written it this way so I don't get spam from automatic web crawlers)

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog