Saturday, March 14, 2009

For You


This card is for you, yes, you reading my blog. This tweet and cheery card is to thank you for stopping by!
I used my brand new set Cheep Talk - I think it's so cute!! The ink colours are Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive. The cardstock is Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise Pacific Point and Whisper White. I also used the printed Velum from Taste of Textiles. The hardware is a Jumbo Grommet - coming in the new Occasions Mini and a pumpkin pie flower brad. Everything else is available in the Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalogue 2009.


Speaking of the Catalogue - did I tell you that Stampin' Up! is going to ONE catalogue a year now? There will be 3 minis each lasting 4 months to make sure you get everything that's trendy and hot. Isn't that great news?!! The new catalogue is due in July.

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog