Sunday, August 23, 2009

Christmas again


Boy, I've got Christmas on the brain!! By the time it comes I likely won't want to see another Christmas card!! LOL I did this as a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers for the Featured Stamper Challenge. What this means is that I cased (copied and selectively edit) a card of another stamper. So I can't take all the credit for this one!
This is a pretty simple card, so here goes the description:
I used Whisper White cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with a new folder [available in the Holiday Mini Catalogue (you should get one soon)] called Plenty of Petals. I used the beautiful Organza ribbon (pg 183 IB&C 2009-2010). The snowflake is Sizzlet Die (pg 197 IB&C) cut from Garden Green cardstock. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (pg 145 IB&C), it's stamped in Garden Green Ink and punched out with the Word Window Punch (pg 186-7 IB&C). The elastic Silver Cord will also be available in the Holiday Mini.
Does it help if I put the page numbers in from the catalogue or is that just distracting?

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog