Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hostess Promotion

Dates: September 1-November 30, 2009

Promotion Details:

I'm excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:

  • Host a workshop totaling $330 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue for only $14!
    *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

After My Digital Studio is released, this offer will become even sweeter:

  • Host a workshop of at least $525 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $106.95; promotional price: $53.47)!
Things to Remember:
  • Hostesses who hold a workshop of $330 may choose any one item from the Holiday Mini catalogue for just $14.
    • Items include stamp sets, accessories, Sizzix dies, etc.
    • Items exclude Holiday Mini hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
  • This promotion is not incremental. For example, a $660 workshop is not eligible for two $14 items, and an $1,050 workshop is not eligible for two copies of My Digital Studio at 50 percent off.
  • After My Digital Studio is released, customers who hold a $525 workshop will be eligible for BOTH a $14 Holiday Mini item and 50-percent off My Digital Studio.

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog