Thursday, June 25, 2009


Here I am uploading this late again! I've been so busy getting things ready for the new catalogue release! Only 6 more days!!! This card is a teaser because it features one of the sets from the New Catalogue called "Autumn Days". It's so beautiful I gasped when I saw it the first time!! (ya, I know I'm a nerd hehe). I also used Baroque Motifs, Cardinal Christmas and another new one - a hostess Level 2 set called Christmas Punch. The Movers and Shapers die (Curly label) with a new magnetic inset made the card with the window in it. There are 4 new dies for the base and they match punches - the cutout is just a little larger than the punch - layers so nice!! I used Stampin' Write Markers to colour the pine cones and needles and Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Versamark inks. I also used Irridescent Ice embossing powder on the flourish from Baroque Motifs. I finished the card with a piece of grosgrain ribbon (it says it's Always Artichoke but it matches Old Olive better). The cardstock is More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.
The first picture is the outside of the card and the next one is the inside. You can see a bit of an edge from the inside in the first photo but that's just because of the way I had to take it! Sorry I see the colours are a bit off - I don't have this photo editing down pat yet!

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog