Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted!! I just got some exciting news from Stampin' Up! and I want to share it with you.
With the new catalogue in July (yes, that’s seems like a long way off) there will be a colour renovation!! Stampin’ Up! is keeping up with the times and revamping the colours we offer! We are keeping some of the old colours but switching them around into new colour collections. There are some retired in Colours coming back and a few brand new colours. They all look fantastic! I have attached pdfs to an email I've sent to all of you on my mailing list, of the new collections and of the colours that are retiring. So if some of your favourites are retiring, I’d suggest you order some extra in the next few months to make sure you have enough to last.I’m so looking forward to the new colours!!! I think I’ll go rearrange my craft room! Hehe

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog