Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sew not a card!

This doesn't look like what I usually make does it?
Rae talked me into teaching her how to sew one of these, so we spent a fun Tuesday working with our Big Shots and a sewing machine. It's so easy to do. All the squares are cut with the scallop square die in the Big Shot! Takes just a couple minutes to do 38 squares! And they all turn out exactly the same size!!! Then they're sewn together with some batting and handles and a closure and voila! A purse is born!
If people are interested, I'm thinking about doing a class. Let me know what you think and I'll work out what you need for supplies and cost and all that.
Take care!
Joanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this in person, and it is really cute! Thanks for sharing new ideas, Joanne.

Karisa

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog