Monday, December 14, 2009

Valentine


Yes, I'm thinking about Valentine's Day now! And this card has sneak peaks of what is to come in the Occasions Mini coming out in January. First of all the the Whisper White base is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions folder. The heart is the new scallop heart embosslit (the raised dots are heart shaped!) in Real Red. The bird and branch are a new punch - and when I say new, I mean the whole design is new. They're flat and lock closed for easy storage. The punch is the Extra Large Two step Bird (the wing is punched separately as well). The wide Real Red Grosgrain ribbon is tied with a piece of linen thread onto which the Love from Tiny Tags (new stamp set) is attached. I punched it out with the new Medium Jewelry tag punch. The bird and the tag are textured white cardstock, but that's hard to see here. I bought a bunch of the new clear mount stamp sets and I can't wait to show you how that works. You'll have to book a workshop to see!! The mini is sooo exciting!!
Take care, Happy Stamping
Joanne

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog