Monday, April 20, 2009

A couple of Thank yous



Oh, hi there!! I haven't fallen off the earth - just been busy with one of my boys home. Anyway here's one of two thank you cards I made. This base is Baja Breeze textured CS and the image is stamped on Naturals Ivory CS. I used the grass image from Inspired by Nature which is on the Dormant list - it's available just not shown in a catalogue. And the sentiment is from Kind Thanks. The stamped butterfly is from Flight of the Butterfly and is stamped in Baja Breeze. The grass is done in Kiwi Kiss. The main image is matted with Chocolate Chip. Those cute 3D butterflies are made with the Big Shot die Beautiful Butterflies which is an exclusive Stampin' Up! die from Sizzix and of course I used the Big Shot itself. The butterflies are cut from Walk in the Park DSP which is in the Occasions Mini Catalogue - I think its so pretty! The ribbon is Pretty in Pink Taffeta.



Here's the second card I made with Kind Thanks

I used my old standby "Heartfelt Thanks" to do this one ~ it's one of the sets I got with my Starter Kit when I first signed up!! And I always find I can do pretty cards with it. The base of this card is also Baja Breeze Textured CS but this time I've added Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip. The "Thanks" and flower outlines are stamped in Chocolate Chip rather than Black. The ribbon is the Organza ribbon in the Main catalogue. It's pretty stuff - in the centre of the Organza is a solid satin line. Pretty! The flowers are stamped with Pink Pirouette and the centres are done with Super Nova Fine Glitter and Crystal Effects for some dimension.

That's all for now, see ya again soon! Joanne

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog