Sunday, January 25, 2009

helloooo again!


I finally figured out how to get back to this blog! Sorry it took me so long. I want to get back to putting pics of my cards up again so here we go:


This is a Thank you card I did for church. I know I strayed from all Stampin' Up! But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!
I actually did three thank you cards so here are the other 2.




Stampin' Up! has Texture plates now so I can hardly wait for my new order to come. That means that we will be able to add texture to our cards something similar to a cuttlebug but just a little more subtle. Hopefully my new stuff comes near the end of next week! Watch for posts of new stuff.
Joanne

1 comment:

Normajean said...

The pink one is just too cute!

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog