Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Wow Card

I had fun making this card.  I wanted something that has that WOW factor and I think I did it! (heehee)
This card uses the single stamp called Bold Snowflake with the matching Blossom Punch.  The silver glimmer paper snowflake accent is cut out with the Bigz Snow Flurry Die.  The dark dotted paper is Night of Navy DSP from the Regals DSP Paper Stack.  The centre of the snowflakes are the light grey brads in the Basics Glimmer Brads.  The Greeting is from the Greetings of the Season Stamp set stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White Cardstock and punched out with a 1 3/4" punch.  The snowflakes are stamped in Bashful Blue and Night of Navy (on Whisper White) and the card base is Bashful Blue.
The card style is called a Cascading card.
I love it!!!  What do you think?

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog