Thursday, November 24, 2011

Masculine BD card


I needed a card for my nephew and decided to use some of the things I've been hoarding!
I used a craft foil and sanded the top after I put it through an embossing folder. I used the word window punch and put the sentiment in behind the foil. The Bonsai is from an SU set called Plant Hope. I love that tree! The colours are soft suede and always artichoke. The sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes. I distressed the edges with the distressing tool. Oh, and I sponged with soft suede, early espresso and always artichoke.

1 comment:

Beate said...

Gorgeous masculine card.
Hugs and smiles

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog