Tuesday, May 3, 2011




This is my Mother's Day card for this year. I had prepared it for our Club meetings this month and thanks to a friend, now realize that Club will be after Mother's Day!!! ooops! I used the same technique and card style to make a Father's Day card so this gives you a sneak peek at what we're doing for club. This card is called a "half-cut" card and the technique I used is Mother of Pearl. The colours are Regal Rose, Baja Breeze and Whisper White. I also used Stazon Black ink and Frost White shimmer paint. The embossing folder is a new one in the summer mini called "Flower Garden". I love it! The stamp sets are Wonderful Favorites, Fifth Avenue Floral, Word Play and Short and Sweet. I also used the Movers and Shapers Curly label die with the punch windows insert and the Full Heart Punch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog