Wednesday, February 18, 2009


I bought a beautiful flower calendar last year and the cover had these lovely orange roses on the front with some cream lilac - looking flowers. There were a couple shades of green as well. So I decided to use those colours as inspiration for this card even though they are waaaay out of my comfort range. The card base and image are on confetti cream cardstock and the main image is matted with only orange and handsome hunter. I used the So Swirly Decorative strip die in the Big Shot with Kiwi Kiss to make the swirls. I finished it off with an Ice Square Rhinestone Brad. The stamp set is Bloomin' Beautiful on page 85 of the Spring/Summer IB&C 2009.

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog