Monday, May 18, 2020

Stamp Cub

Hi,
It's been a really long time hasn't it?  I'm learning to do videos now and will be posting them for virtual Stamp Club.  I will send each of you in my club a link to my blog, video, and instruction sheet.  You may use card stock and paper that you have on hand, as well as tools, stamps and ink.  We can look into the possibility of "Kits" later.  We can have a Zoom meeting a few days after this posts for questions and a visit.  Orders are due the next day.  Rheanne is hostess.  (I'm sure she'll have some virtual snacks for us!)

Bendi Card instructions PDF

No comments:

My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration, all products and stamps are from stampin' up! unless otherwise stated.

Hit Counter

Search This Blog